This website was last updated on 07 nov 2017.
Please note: WeatherOnline may update these Terms from time to time so please review these pages regularly.
Information about us The WeatherOnline Online Services ("WO Services") are owned and operated by WeatherOnline Ulrich Römer, a company registered in Germany (referred to as "WeatherOnline" or "WO").
Acceptance of Terms
1. By using WO Services you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which take effect immediately on your first use of WO Services. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms please do not access and/or use WO Services.
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use WO Services' content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of WO Services' content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of
2. You agree to use WO Services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of WO Services. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within WO Services.
Disclaimers of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
WO aims to ensure that the content is accurate and consistent with its current scientific understanding. However, the science which underlies meteorological forecasts and climate projections is constantly evolving. Therefore any element of the content which involves a forecast or a prediction should not be relied upon as though it were a statement of fact. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, WO excludes all warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of the content.
Your use of the content is entirely at your own risk. We make no warranty, representation or guarantee that the content is error free or fit for your intended use. You should carry out your own evaluation and verification exercise before choosing to rely upon any of the content in any way.
1. You expressly agree that use of WO Services is at your sole risk. Neither
3. WeatherOnline will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of
Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits either the WO's or your liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
Expenses, equipment and software
You are solely responsible for paying all expenses you may incur when you access or use WO Services or access or download WO content including your internet or data service provider charges and any excess charges to that provider if you have a limit on the amount of data you can download together with all costs of the equipment and software you need to connect to and use WO Services. Accessing and using some WO Services features to access, download, view or listen to WO content (especially video or audio) may lead to substantial bandwidth usage by you which can be expensive so you should be careful you do not exceed any 'bandwidth cap' on your account with your internet or data service provider. The WO is not responsible if your equipment or software is not compatible with any WO Service. WO content may be streamed or downloaded to your device from servers owned and operated by WO or (on behalf of the WO) by third-party content distribution networks.
WO Services may contain links and advertisements to internet sites maintained by others. You acknowledge that these links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by
The names, images and logos identifying WeatherOnline or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the WeatherOnline and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the WeatherOnline, or any other third party.
Further to this, by submitting your contribution to WO Services, you warrant that:
The use of personal information for this WO Services is governed by our Política de Privacidad
If any part of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court or regulator, then, where required, that part shall be deleted from the Terms and the remaining parts of the Terms will continue to be enforceable.